Address: 6465 Danville Rd, Mississauga, ON L5T 2H7
Main Intersection: Kennedy and Courtney park e
TOR CAN WASTE MANAGEMENT INC
Position Title: Customer Services Representative
Tor Can Waste Management Inc. , established in 2000, is a waste and recycling company based in Mississauga, Ontario . Our success is attributed to our “real team” emphasis on customer service in the waste and recycling industry. We are a growing company that offers a friendly environment and opportunities for fast-paced environment.
Our “real team” company’s success has resulted in the following career opportunity: Customer Services Representative.
Reporting directly to the President, Customer Services Representative will be directly responsible for:
- Schedule routes, manage “Route Optimization” for waste and recycling collections
- Responsible for all Ministry of Transportation, and CVOR compliance and requirements, to ensure that they are met
- Respond and handle client requests and/or issues in a timely manner to ensure client’s satisfaction
- Answer telephone calls, deal with client inquires, communicate with drivers on continuous basis to improve route efficiencies
- Complete daily route audit reports
- Coordinate with Operations Manager for truck maintenance and repairs requirement
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with operations policies and procedures
- applicants that have “TRUX ” software knowledge will be an added advantage
- Must have extreme geographic knowledge of GTA and surrounding roads
- Must possess highly proficient computer skills and be efficient in MS Excel and Word
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be capable and willing to work flexible hours
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be able to work independently
Address: Metro Hall, 55 John St, Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Main Intersection: King and John
Position Title: Support Assistant (Administrative/Clerical)
Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people. Consistently ranked one of the world’s most livable cities, we are a global centre for business, finance, arts and culture. Join the award-winning Toronto Public Service as a Support Assistant.
- Operates office equipment and computers utilizing a variety of software packages (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Prepares presentation materials, forms, letters, etc. utilizing layout, formatting and keyboarding skills using computer
- Responds to inquiries made in person, by telephone or in writing
- Performs database searches to input, retrieve and report information. Collects, processes and presents data. Extract pertinent information from manual or computerized file for various summaries and reports and inputs data into a computerized database. Compiles statistics (using a calculator or PC). Determines and correct errors
- Maintains manual and computerized filling and retrieval systems for records/documents, including file correspondence, records, reports, inventory data and manuals
- Drafts standard letters and memoranda, maintains files, prints and distributes materials, photocopies documents and sends facsimiles
- Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque requisitions, cash, and receipts
- Receives documents/applications, invoices/monies from the public or other levels of government and ensures accuracy and completeness. Issues/completes receipts/documentation. Receives balances and records payments and completes receipts
- Coordinates meeting room bookings and special requirements for meetings. Attends meetings, takes and transcribes minutes as required
- Prepares purchase requisitions and performs associated follow up including monitoring of contract balances, commitment levels and status of documents in accordance with divisional processes
- Directs and/or guides and/or checks work of other staff
- Monitors, orders and maintains supplies/resource materials for unit or other locations
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience performing various clerical support duties, some of which must relate to the actual job duties.
- Experience in using computerized software programs which include MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and experience with layout and formatting procedures for text, tables, and spreadsheets and mail merging.
- Experience in working with and the management of electronic and hard copy confidential data including the set up and maintenance of paper and computer file systems.
- Experience in preparing detailed correspondence, summaries, reports, statements and documentation requiring the interpretation and application of a wide range of administrative practices.
- Experience providing customer service and responding to inquiries.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures.
- Excellent keyboarding, proof reading and data entry skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and ability to develop solid professional internal and external work relationships with various levels of staff within the City, other organizations and the public. Ability to write in a clear, concise and legible manner.
Address: 44 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3H7
Main Intersection: Yonge and Bloor
Position Title: FINANCIAL ANALYST, ACCOUNTING
The Financial Analyst, Accounting supports the banner accounting and finance processes to ensure all monthly and quarterly functions are completed accurately and on time within company policy
- Support the month end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly journal entries, account reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Routine and ad hoc banking transactions related to store level and corporate operations.
- Liaise with other business units within the organization on accounting issues ie. resolving open items with Treasury
- Approve low risk account reconciliations
- Performs data analysis to create and produce reports to support business needs
- Provide support for internal and external audit queries
- Champion timely resolution of issues identified with various internal teams (FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Legal, etc.)
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree, business, finance or accounting background preferred
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA / CMA / CGA) designation (completed or in progress) is required
Address: 483 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1P5
Main Intersection: Front and John
Position Title: Accounting & Financial Analyst
Reporting to the Manager, Cost Accounting & Reporting, accountabilities include:
Utilize existing financial and management systems to gather and consolidate information to produce a variety of business information such as management reports, business plan, staff plan, cost trends, performance reports, monthly cost reports and dashboard reports.
Report, analyze and explain budget and forecast variances.
Provide advice, guidance, recommendations and assistance to operating groups and management regarding programs and projects, reporting, staff and organization plans, cost benefit analysis, cost allocation and other project accounting related items
Analyze data to ensure consistency with corporate assumptions and strategies.
Gather all pertinent data, evaluate and submit recommendations and/or findings to supervisor for consideration.
Conduct or co-ordinate special studies, costing reviews and process initiatives.
Prepare and deliver presentations, as necessary.
Provide business support to corporate departments in support of vertical cost reporting.
Attend staff meetings and participate in task forces, special studies and initiatives as assigned.
Perform other duties as required.
Requires knowledge of business/financial planning and project and cost accounting principles, financial analytical techniques and computer applications to develop, implement and maintain financial control systems.
Requires strong communication skills, verbal and written to effectively interact with internal and external contacts.
This knowledge is considered to be normally acquired either through the successful completion of a four year university education.
Recognized accounting designation (CPA, CGA/CMA/CA) or PMP is a plus.
Requires experience in preparing and delivering financial or project status presentations to customers (internal or external) and management.
Requires experience with computers and applications to develop and apply information systems and use information from systems within the business unit.
Experience in SAP is a plus, in particular FI/CO modules and Project Systems
Experience in using and developing BI/BW reporting would be beneficial
Experience in a Project Management environment would be beneficial.
A period of over 4 years and up to and including 6 years is considered necessary to gain this experience.
Address: 70 Richmond St E Suite #100, Toronto, ON M5C 1N8
Main Intersection: Richmond and Richmond
Job Title: Personal Support Worker
The Personal Support Worker (PSW) will provide individualized care that is sensitive to the clients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADL’s) through a client specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional. Care will take place in the community, within a client’s home.
- Following the care plan, assist the client to safely perform ADL’s including personal care, meal preparation and home management
- Safely assist client in ambulation and transfers
- Perform delegated tasks or restricted tasks within the Care Plan as directed and/or supervised by the Regulated Health professional
- Assist the client to maximize abilities by promoting client independence
- Provides cognitive, social, emotional, psychological, support to the client and family
- Provide clear, timely communication to the supervisor and other appropriate Health Care team members regarding changes to or concerns of the client’s status, interventions or activities
- Properly maintain documentation regarding client activities, progress and treatment plans consistent with ParaMed’s policies.
- Adhere to the ParaMed policies in all interactions with clients, families or other parties ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Certificate from a PSW course recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Experience with elderly populations is preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate both through oral and written mediums
- Demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families
Address: 45 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M4V 1K9
Main Intersection: Yonge and St.Clair
Position Title: LTD Case Manager
The Toronto Group Disability Claims department is looking for a strong service oriented team player to join their group as a LTD Case Manager. Reporting to the Associate Manager, Disability Claims, the Case Manager will be responsible for analyzing and adjudicating Long Term Disability and Life Waiver claims.
Provide long-term disability claim assessment
Identify, obtain and analyze key medical, contractual and eligibility information
Develop case management plans that identify direction, issues and action plan including methodology and timing to resolve issues
Review group contract provisions and submit medical information in order to identify discrepancies and inconsistencies when assessing disability benefit eligibility
Communicate and consult with internal/external providers, customers, Third Party Administrators, employers and Plan Administrators
Obtain medical and functional information through interviews, standard and customized questionnaires and written correspondence directed at claimants, policyholders and physicians
Review Short Term Disability case management plan and provide verbal and written recommendations to STD Adjudicator for review prior to case transferring
Execute problem resolution: identify, investigate, resolve or develop recommendations to address and resolve issues identified by internal and external parties
Review issues in light of applicable contractual, legal, medical, procedural system and client specific requirements in order to achieve a resolution
University degree preferably in Health Sciences or, related disability experience
Sound knowledge and ability to apply appropriate disability risk management tools and techniques
Ability to plan, develop and implement goal-oriented claim management plans
Strong ability to interpret and apply group contract provisions
Sound knowledge of medical terminology, medical management and pharmacology is an asset
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong ability to meet multiple demands and time pressure
Familiar with provincial legislation and regulations
Strong analytical and decision-making skills
Address: 839 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4W 2H2
Main Intersection: Yonge and Church
Position Title: Manager, International Operations
The Manager, International Operations will help drive Canadian Tire Corporation forward by shaping a new channel of business and by working on key operational projects that directly affect our international strategy. This role will collaborate with various areas of our organization and external partners to create solutions for how we approach the international business.
- Develop and provide key insights on projects that operationalize our international strategy
- Establish working relationships with internal partners (including, but not limited to, Brand, Merchandising, QA etc.)
- Develop and support new online platforms to generate sales for the International business (Ecomm, MarketPlace)
- Identify, build and support operational enablement projects for International Sales channels
- Lead and establish Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes for the International organization
- Lead vendor management activities (inclusive of cost negotiations)
- Proactively monitor, measure and report on operational targets
- Manage flawless execution and support of customer (retailer) orders
- Lead and develop Canadian Tire team members
- Encourage a working environment that stimulates open communication, creativity and calculated risk taking that is consistent with Canadian Tire’s culture
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives and then design and implement those initiatives to drive improved efficiency, productivity and quality within the team
- Manage the communication of existing and new processes to impacted teams and cross functional stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience in merchandising, product management, e-commerce and/or Supply Chain
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build and sustain relationships both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Knowledge of internal Data sources and ability to conduct analytics to evaluate results
- Post-secondary education in business and or a related field
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and problem solving skills
- Self-initiated, highly motivated change advocate
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make recommendations with limited direction, within an approved framework
Address: 277 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON M5B 1W2
Main Intersection: Victoria st and Dundas
Position Title: PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE
Reporting to the Supervisor, Needle Exchange, or Supervisor, Supervised Injection Service:
- Works under medical directives to perform venipuncture, vaccinations, interpreting and counselling re: laboratory test results, dispensing OTC medications.
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures and medical directives as it applies to nursing practice.
- Maintains individual/client records and necessary documentation according to policies and procedures of TPH as well as the Standards of Practice set out by the College of Nurses.
- Provides presentations and training to health professionals and community partners.
- Educates clients regarding harm reduction, safer drug use, STIs, Hep C, HIV/AIDS prevention, health, sexual abuse/assault, life skills, sexuality, birth control, abortion, pregnancy.
- Performs needle exchange, distributes safer crack use kits and provides education on use of safe sex materials, safer drug use from office location, van, clinics, on the street, in community centres and/or shelters.
- When assigned to Supervised Injection Service (SIS) facility, advises clients not to traffic, ensures that clients are complying with the client agreement, arranges for substances that are left behind to be put into the safe, follows policies and procedures regarding the process for substances to be picked up by the police, notifies the Manager or Supervisor if substances left behind by clients are lost or stolen who will then ensure that the police and the Office of Controlled Substances are notified, ensures that used syringes are properly disposed of and maintains a record of those who enter and exit the SIS.
- Assesses mental and physical health status of clients and takes appropriate action.
- Performs testing, provides pre-post test counselling for HIV, Hep A,B,C and syphilis, assesses abscesses, cleans and medicates wounds and applies dressings.
- Administers vaccinations for Hep B and influenza (others as directed).
Address: 30 The Queensway, Toronto, ON M6R 1B5
Main Intersection: Sunnyside and Queensway
Position Title: Registered Nurse
1. Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Current BLS certification.
3. Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program Provider within 3 months of hire.
4. Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Certificate required or enrolment within 6 months and completion within two years of employment required.
5. Completion of a Basic Level Breast Feeding Certificate preferred or willingness to complete
within 6 months of employment required.
6. Current STABLE Program or ACORN provider an asset.
7. Minimum one year of recent NICU experience required.
8. Demonstrated commitment to family-centred care.
9. Effective communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to function collaboratively as an interdisciplinary team player.
10. Satisfactory attendance record.