Address: 30 Isabella St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1N1
Main Intersection: Yonge and Bloor
Family Service Worker
The Children’s Aid Society of Toronto is proud of their long history of leadership in protecting children and their commitment to the provision of quality service to children and their families. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of children, we have an opportunity for you.
- M.S.W. or B.S.W.; or
- Master’s degree in related field with 1 year direct experience or 2 year’s relevant experience; or
- Honour BA/BSc in a related field with 1 year direct experience or 3 year’s relevant experience; or
- BA/BSc in a related field with 2 year’s direct experience or 4 year’s relevant experience; or
- BA/BSc degree in an unrelated field with 2 year’s direct experience or 5 year’s relevant experience.
If you can’t apply on our website, application including resume and cover letter can also be faxed (416-324-2400), or mailed (30 Isabella Street, 5th floor) to the attention of Human Resources Department indicating the position title, department and the JP#17-FSW. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Address: 2350 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M2L 1E4
Main Intersection: Toronto/GTA
The Granite Club, established in 1875, is located in north Toronto and is one of Canada’s premier private family clubs. We offer our 11,000 Members a high standard of social, athletic and dining facilities, along with uncompromising service and commitment to quality.
- Create a positive Member experience through interaction and adherence to steps of service.
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items to make recommendations.
- Answer questions about food, beverages, wine and other Club functions and services.
- Ensure accuracy when entering information into the POS system.
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards.
- Ensure Members are satisfied with their food, beverages and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests or concerns.
- Actively demonstrate teamwork, sincerity, helpfulness and courtesy.
- Wine, beer and cocktail knowledge is required.
- Minimum Grade 12 education and 2 years related work experience.
- Smart Serve Certification Required.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication and Social Skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain calm under pressure.
Human Resources Department: 416-510-6668, ext. 5692
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 77 Bloor Street West, Unit #1, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4, Canada (CA)
Main Intersection: Bloor and Bay
- Cashiers provide friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients in a support capacity. They complete transactions accurately and efficiently to expedite the client’s transaction, while suggesting possible complementary products and tools for their purchase.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently, leveraging Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) technology as necessary.
- Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction, and provide gift-wrapping when required.
- Provide basic store and product information to clients as needed.
- Assist in training other cashiers and consultants on Point-Of-Sale (POS) and MPOS.
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining SEPHORA’s merchandising concepts.
- Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss.
Merchandising and Operations
- Comply with all cash handling and related procedures.
- Ensure safety and tidiness standards are respected and maintained at all times.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures.
- Participate in inventory control.
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience in a fast paced environment.
- Previous cash handling or cashier experience is preferred.
- Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- A High School graduate or equivalent.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
Apply Online at: https://jobs.sephora.com/
Address: 5985 Explorer Drive Mississauga, ON L4W 5K6
Main Intersection: Matheson/Explorer
- To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
- Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. and to maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. with appropriate equipment
- In the province of Quebec, must be bilingual (French and English)
The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered.
Address: 65 Warren Crescent, Toronto
Main Intersection: Jane and Dundas st w
Personal Support Worker
We are committed to improving quality of life with compassion while respecting a person’s dignity and independence by helping keep seniors and adults with special care needs stay in their home. If you are interested in making a positive difference and joining our caring team, we currently have the following openings: Part-time Personal Support Worker/Home Support Worker
- The desire to truly make a difference in a person’s life
- Personal Care
- Home Support Experience
- Housekeeping & Meals
- Current CPR & First Aid
- Police Clearance – Less than 6 months
- Current TB
Address: 3948 Chesswood Drive Toronto, ON M3J 2W6
Main Intersection: Sheppard and Allan Road
Child and Youth Worker, Part time
Dorvict is a temporary staffing agency specializing in the provision of in-home, community health care and support services to children, youth with behavioural challenges, seniors, people who are ill and people with challenging abilities (developmental, mental, physical).
- Provide direct, quality care and supervision to youth in a residential setting.
- Develop and deliver activities and therapeutic programs.
- Ensure the safety and security of the residents in the facility.
- Liaise with families, professionals and the community.
- Complete documentation and reports as required.
- Participate in the day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Shift work is required.
- Certificate or Diploma, valid First Aid /CPR, CPI, Police Report for Vulnerable Sector
Apply at www.indeed.ca or through Dorvict website
Address: 220 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B 2H1
Main Intersection: Yonge and Queen
Sales Associate (Toronto Eaton Centre)
This is a unique opportunity and ideal for an individual who is interested in working in a creative, high-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to clearly express ideas both verbally and in writing, to build constructive and effective relationships with the store team, and to display professionalism consistently. Proficiency in a second language (preferably Mandarin or Cantonese) is an asset.
- Welcoming new employees to ensure that they have a positive experience
- Building and managing relationships with existing and new customers
- Providing exceptional client experience to customers consistently
- Understanding and educating our clients on OAK+FORT’s product features
- Being a brand ambassador by keeping up with OAK+FORT’s latest arrivals and wearing current merchandise
- Supporting the maintenance of the retail environment to ensure customers have a safe and comfortable shopping experience
- Processing customer transactions while maintaining excellent customer engagement.
For further details visit Indeed.ca website to apply.
Address: 147 Spadina Ave #201, Toronto, ON M5V 2L7, Canada
We are looking to grow our sales team and are looking for young individuals who want the opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding start-up in the home energy industry. We pride ourselves on providing brand name global HVAC products while improving the quality of our customers’ life.This opportunity is for motivated sales people looking to earn large cheques via an above-market with the average weekly compensation of over $900/week+ .
Our sales team is focused on selling and earning and is supported by a proven marketing infrastructure prepared to keep you busy.
- High energy and a commitment to professionalism
- No experience needed
- Creative problem solver
- An out of the box thinker who can overcome objections
- Must have a smart phone capable of taking pictures/video during home inspections
Location: 147 Spadina Ave #201, Toronto, ON M5V 2L7, Canada