POINT relies on the help of community volunteers to assist us in planning and delivery of our services.
The following are some of the types of activities that our volunteers assist us with;
- Events, Workshops and Seminars
- Day Trips
- Teaching basic computer classes
- Project planning
- Resource publications
- and more!
POINT offers our volunteers…
- Meaningful and worthwhile experiences
- A commitment that is flexible and accommodating
- The ability to engage in opportunities that best suit you and your schedule
- A chance to meet new people and provide valuable assistance to the community!
If you are interested in getting involved with POINT, please complete the application below.